Hello and Labas,
So… Over the last few months I’ve had a few of our listeners ask me if I could spare some time to help teach them some Lithuanian (I never really thought of doing that to be honest…), Tim and I spent some time trying to figure out how best to help you all so… I’ve joined italki as a community tutor. I think that way I will be able to keep track of lessons and it makes life easier and easy is good, why reinvent the wheel right?
Check out my intro video… I was really nervous, I prefer to behind the mic rather than in front of the camera :)
Why learn Lithuanian with me?
- If you listen to the podcast you know that I like to laugh and I like to have fun, why make learning boring right?
- I love meeting people and especially love to meet people learning Lithuanian and of course fans of the show.
- I’ve helped Tim and many other students over the years learn and get started with Lithuanian so why not help you?
- I am very passionate about Lithuania its people and its culture and I would love to share all of that with you. (check out some reasons to learn Lithuanian here)
What will we be doing?
- Speaking, speaking speaking and more speaking I truly believe the key to Lithuanian is speaking and constantly speaking so let’s speak.
- Reading together, dialog and more… All getting us use to Lithuanian pronunciation.
- Picking up loads of new words, phrases and sentences that you can use every day.
- And… Bonus we will get to know each other and become good friend along the way.
How to find me?
How to schedule a lesson
So if you would like to Learn Lithuanian with me, please do schedule a lesson on italki or click the button below, I look forward to helping you and meeting you.